13 October 2009

Facebook Fun

تنسيق-الكليات-لعام سكس نيك كس

Facebook is fun.
I've been on for years.
I'll accept anyone as a friend.
DoubleTapper Israel's Facebook Profile

I'll correspond with anyone too.

I only have one rule.

As soon as it stops being fun for me, you're gone.
I delete and block you.


For some reason Arabs see my name and picture (my profile is public) and feel the need to friend me. Then they usually start giving me crap, posting asinine comments on my wall and just being stupid.

Duh!
I live in Israel.
That's in the Middle East you morons.
We all speak Hebrew, English and Arabic.
Don't write stupid crap on my wall and expect me not to do the same thing to yours,
in Arabic.
This way all your friends know you're friends with an Israeli!

Today was different though. I got a badly spelled email from a dumb Arab that wanted me to join his peace group.

Here's what he wrote:

I'm waiting to hear back from him!

Search for related posts


http://DoubleTapper.blogspot.com






6 comments:

Texas Ghostrider said...

Sounds like you are fighting the fight on all fronts. A little fun for the warrior, fight the fight!

Ryan said...

I'll have to friend you.

Priest said...

I'll have to friend you as well, if for nothing else than to get to follow monumentally stupid exchanges like that. Not since the "All Your Base" viral video have I laughed so hard at poor spelling/grammar.

Robert Long said...

I've found Arabs will PM anybody. I used to get crap like this all the time when I was in Iraq.

I guess peace sounds good when you run out of little girls to strap semtex to....

Anonymous said...

for joining in a "peace" group he asks for the military data like unit and the unit's position?
in italian:
"è un vero fesso!"
(he's a real idiot!)
primo capo

Esser Agaroth said...

B"H

I don't think you're against peace. I just think you're like me, NOT A FREIER.

Not sure want your vision of peace is.

Mine is all enemies of the Jewish People out.

All ovdei avodah zarah out {that means most all foreign workers AND all christians}.

A Torah based government, and not, most of the religious MK's don't cut it for me.

I doubt we have identical ideas, but I'm sure one or two are the same.

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails