06 September 2015

U.S. Marine Fired For Refusing To Remove Bible Verse [SEE DETAILS] According to recent reports, a U.S. Marine was just convicted for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer desktop. The screen read “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.” The military determined that the line “could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.” Sterling, th…


According to recent reports, a U.S. Marine was just convicted for refusing to remove a Bible verse on her computer desktop. The screen read “No weapon formed against me shall prosper.” The military determined that the line “could easily be seen as contrary to good order and discipline.” Sterling, th… U.S. Marine Fired For Refusing To Remove Bible Verse [SEE DETAILS] What bible verse would you use on your helmet? I personally use Ezekiel 25:17 "And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails