08 October 2015

Deputy Defense Minister MP Rabbi Eli Ben Dahan: Carry Your Firearms He said minutes ago at the site of the terrorist stabbing attack in Tel Aviv: "I call on all Israeli citizens, everyone with a licensed weapon, to carry it with them. We must ensure that every terrorist is shot! Now that's my kind of politician. And definitely my knind of Rabbi. Is this how you define real leadership?


Deputy Defense Minister MP Rabbi Eli Ben Dahan: Carry Your Firearms He said minutes ago at the site of the terrorist stabbing attack in Tel Aviv: "I call on all Israeli citizens, everyone with a licensed weapon, to carry it with them. We must ensure that every terrorist is shot! Now that's my kind of politician. And definitely my knind of Rabbi. Is this how you define real leadership? via DoubleTapper http://ift.tt/1MgfIMl

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails