01 November 2009

IDF MDT Armor David Combat Vehicle

تنسيق-الكليات-لعام سكس نيك كس
While I was attending the Police and Security Show I had the opportunity to meet a representative from MDT. We talked armor and vehicles for a few minutes and exchanged contact info.

I had a chance to check out the David that was on display



My experience with the David in the IDF reserves has been very good. The David is extremely durable and can withstand quite a bit of firepower and abuse for such a maneuverable vehicle.


The MDT rep also gave me a virtual sneak preview of one of their newest armor vehicles the Gideon.

Here's a picture of the MDT Gideon.
The Gideon is designed to be a pack "mule" for infantry operations.


The IDF has used camels, mules and llamas in the past and has a need for this type of vehicle.

I'll do a separate post on the Gideon as soon as I get the OK from MDT Armor.

Stay Tuned

Search for related posts


http://DoubleTapper.blogspot.com






No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails