27 April 2010

IDF Presidential Award For Excellence on Independence Day

On Israel's 62nd Independence Day, 120 Servicemen and Women gathered at the Presidential Residence in Jerusalem to receive the prestigious IDF Presidential Award for Excellence from Israeli president, Shimon Peres.




Watch as the Award Recipients share 
their feelings on Israel and their roles in the IDF
“The message that you are sending to IDF soldiers and young Israeli women and men is very powerful,” said President Shimon Peres. “You enlisted into the [IDF], some of you even volunteered, and all of you have worked exceptionally throughout your service. Today, you can be proud of your achievements and contributions to the defense of the State of Israel.”



“It was all so exciting that it’s impossible for me to describe how I felt,” said Corporal Mayan Sandrovitch, one of the recipients of the Presidential Award of Excellence. “I had tears in my eyes. It was an experience of a lifetime. After the ceremony, I approached the President and he was interested in knowing where I’m positioned in the army. He told me ‘Well done!’ and of course, I took a picture with him.”


تنسيق-الكليات-لعام سكس نيك كس

Search for related posts


http://DoubleTapper.blogspot.com

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails