24 September 2010

Laser Bullet Training

I've had Laser-Ammo's SureStrike Laser Training Bullet for about a month now and just went to the range to see what effect it had on my shooting. Wow. My first shot is always dead center. I reacquire the target faster. My shooting is at it's best and I used zero ammo to get there!



SureStrike Laser Ammo

Here's how the Laser Training Bullet works

Some background: Laser-Ammo's SureStrike Laser Training Bullet allows me to train with my pistol at home. I can simulate many scenarios safely that I just can't replicate at the range. Not only that, but most ranges will not allow the average shooter to practice what I can with the Laser Training Bullet.

I can practice draw cock and shoot... from any direction. This means I can spin around, dive for cover, and shoot facing the threat, no matter which direction it comes from. I can move through rooms, clearing as I go, alone, with a partner, or a team, with zero risk to any of us. We practice force on force, with opponents "shooting" back.



I'd like to document my training regimen and was interested in your thoughts on which drills you think would be most effective using the Laser Training Bullet.

Leave a comment with your ideas and I'll test them out and write a post, maybe a video on how to get the most out of laser bullet training. 

SureStrike caliber adaptors The SureStrike kit is caliber specific and will work with any handgun. Laser-Ammo's SureStrike Laser Training Bullet is currently shipped to fit specific handguns. Select different caps to work with different calibers. Available for 9mm, .40 and .45. or even 12 gauge shotgun! SureStrike Shotgun Capsules Extend your laser bullet training regimen to a shotgun! Combined with a SureStrike, Laser Ammo's Shotgun Capsules make realistic dry fire scattergun practice a convenient addition to weapon drills. Bore Sight Change the SureStrike laser bullet training system into a convenient bore sighting tool. Just replace the standard end cap with Laser Ammo's bore sight device and insert the SureStrike in the weapon according to normal instructions. The bore sight will turn on with one pull of the trigger. Adjust your sights accordingly, then turn the bore sight off with another pull of the trigger. 

I did a search for Ammo prices and found some really great deals on Ammo here



تنسيق-الكليات-لعام سكس نيك كس

Search for related posts


http://DoubleTapper.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Paul said...

Low light, moving, and hip shooting skills are the most to be advanced by using the laser unit.

While I'm very much into sighted fire there are times when you will only have a rough index or no index at all (from the hip) and this unit will give you feedback on that.

You can also use this inside your house. Just make sure all weapons are picked up and then turn the lights off. Use lamp shades, or clocks, or other objects for aiming.

This unit also has uses for moving targets (or when you move.) Use a radio controlled car for the target. Or even put a cardboard target on the car. Do this in a garage, again with low light.

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails