23 June 2014

DoubleTapper shared a photo on facebook



As promised, here's another photo of the pizza party you sponsored. Thanks to your generous donations, I waz able to do this for you. The men asked me to thank you all for your support and asked me if I could go to other bases and treat them to pizza too. Please share this with your friends and ask them to give too so I can continue to show our troops how much you care about them. Tell them that I'm purchasing and donating pizzas from my local pizza shop to IDF Combat troops who are tirelessly searching for the 3 teens abducted by terrorists 11 days ago. -----> If you would like to join me, please send a gift via paypal of $18 per pizza to me at doubletapper@gmail.com Add a note with your gift and I will personally deliver your pizza with the note. I will try to take some photos so you can see who got your gift. More at http://ift.tt/1iZhEuU via DoubleTapper http://ift.tt/1lkrtbr

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails