19 November 2014

Thanks to your support I was able to deliver pizzas once again today to IDF Warriors! This IDF Reserve Infantry Division has been active for the past month patrolling the area. If you would like to join me in treating IDF troops to pizza, send me $18 USD per pizza via paypal to doubletapper@gmail.com I will try to post photos of the delivery.



Thanks to your support I was able to deliver pizzas once again today to IDF Warriors! This IDF Reserve Infantry Division has been active for the past month patrolling the area. If you would like to join me in treating IDF troops to pizza, send me $18 USD per pizza via paypal to doubletapper@gmail.com I will try to post photos of the delivery. via DoubleTapper http://ift.tt/1uc4zCy

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails