26 December 2014

Delivery of Cake and fresh pastries to Givati IDF Warriors moved to emergency baracks due to terrorist activities. If you would like to join me in treating these IDF Warriors, send me $$$ in USD via paypal to doubletapper@gmail.com $18 for a pizza and soft drink $12 for a dozen pastries $5 for a cake Send what you can and I'll post the photos!



Delivery of Cake and fresh pastries to Givati IDF Warriors moved to emergency baracks due to terrorist activities. If you would like to join me in treating these IDF Warriors, send me $$$ in USD via paypal to doubletapper@gmail.com $18 for a pizza and soft drink $12 for a dozen pastries $5 for a cake Send what you can and I'll post the photos! via DoubleTapper http://ift.tt/1JTrpdV

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails