03 May 2015

Lou Dobbs There's a radical cleric in Pakistan, named Sheikh Gilani, and there's videotape of him explicitly saying I'm setting up these training camps around the United States including this place called Islamberg in Hancock, New York, where the headquarters is for guerrilla warfare training, I had a law enforcement source give me tape of the guerrilla warfare training happening at Islamberg, they say they have 22 of these, quote, Islamic villages around the country. Ryan Mauro - Clarion Project Join me tonight at 7 & 10 pm ET on Fox Business


There's a radical cleric in Pakistan, named Sheikh Gilani, and there's videotape of him explicitly saying I'm setting up these training camps around the United States including this place called Islamberg in Hancock, New York, where the headquarters is for guerrilla warfare training, I had a law enforcement source give me tape of the guerrilla warfare training happening at Islamberg, they say they have 22 of these, quote, Islamic villages around the country. Ryan Mauro - Clarion Project Join me tonight at 7 & 10 pm ET on Fox Business Lou Dobbs Tag a friend that needs to see this! Where is Islamberg NY USA?

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails