01 December 2015

Chanukah begins on Sunday night. This year I will be visiting IDF Troops in the field to deliver pizzas, Chanukah donuts and other treats. If you would like to sponsor the delivery, send me whatever $$$ you can via PayPal to DoubleTapper@gmail.com Pizzas $18 US each Chanukah donuts $10 US per dozen Tag your friends, share this photo, help me treat IDF Warriors to an amazing Chanukah holiday.


Chanukah begins on Sunday night. This year I will be visiting IDF Troops in the field to deliver pizzas, Chanukah donuts and other treats. If you would like to sponsor the delivery, send me whatever $$$ you can via PayPal to DoubleTapper@gmail.com Pizzas $18 US each Chanukah donuts $10 US per dozen Tag your friends, share this photo, help me treat IDF Warriors to an amazing Chanukah holiday. via DoubleTapper http://ift.tt/1PYLUe8

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails