01 January 2017

Former Isis killer claims British jihadis shunned frontline in favour of torture squads “When I shot the rafidi it was easy. He was kneeling in front of me, sobbing. He was a big man: his body was shaking. I thought ‘why are you crying, you are a killer yourself, you are going to have a quick death’. I just pulled the trigger, and it was over. I didn’t feel any pity. I didn’t feel any…


“When I shot the rafidi it was easy. He was kneeling in front of me, sobbing. He was a big man: his body was shaking. I thought ‘why are you crying, you are a killer yourself, you are going to have a quick death’. I just pulled the trigger, and it was over. I didn’t feel any pity. I didn’t feel any… Former Isis killer claims British jihadis shunned frontline in favour of torture squads Confessions of an Isis killer: British jihadis shunned frontline in favour of torture squads!

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails