Aff

15 June 2017

Fobus Extreme Durability Test Watch as we take one Fobus holster through painstaking tests to prove its durability. Whether it's its being run over or smashed with a sledgehammer the Fobu...


Watch as we take one Fobus holster through painstaking tests to prove its durability. Whether it's its being run over or smashed with a sledgehammer the Fobu... Fobus Extreme Durability Test Some guy just told me that I need a better holster. He said some really hateful things about my holster. Here's what I said back, "(His name) I carry my Glock 17 in a Fobus Holster. Daily. For over 15 years. You are misinformed. FYI I have extensively field tested my Fobus holster model for durability and could not get it to fail until I blew it up using military grade explosive. I batted it ( baseball bat) I ran it over with an SUV. I hit it with a 5kg sledge hammer. I lit it on fire. And I blended it. All on video. Watch https://youtu.be/QyhXGNMdSWk " So tell me, would your holster pass this test? Link to my holster model http://ift.tt/18rdwSC

No comments:

Search for related posts

Tags:

Related Posts with Thumbnails