10 December 2017

Chanukah begiTuesday night. This year the IDF Pizza Campaign will be visiting IDF Troops in the field and I will deliver pizzas, Chanukah donuts and other treats. If you would like to sponsor the delivery, send me whatever $$$ you can via PayPal to DoubleTapper@gmail.com Pizzas $18 US each Chanukah donuts $10 US per dozen Tag your friends, share this photo, help me treat IDF Warriors to an amazing Chanukah holiday.


Chanukah begiTuesday night. This year the IDF Pizza Campaign will be visiting IDF Troops in the field and I will deliver pizzas, Chanukah donuts and other treats. If you would like to sponsor the delivery, send me whatever $$$ you can via PayPal to DoubleTapper@gmail.com Pizzas $18 US each Chanukah donuts $10 US per dozen Tag your friends, share this photo, help me treat IDF Warriors to an amazing Chanukah holiday. via DoubleTapper http://ift.tt/2jkbYbx

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails