27 April 2009

Memorial Day in Israel: Mourn, Comfort and Remember

تنسيق-الكليات-لعام سكس نيك كس

The air-raid siren's blare found me as I was driving home on the mountain roads of the Shomron.


I pulled over to the side of the road, turned on the car's hazard lights, got out and stood next to my car under the dark sky. Other cars also stopped, their driver's got out, and we stood silently listening to the siren.

So what do you think about during the siren? Once upon a time, I used to recite Psalms to myself to honor the memory of the IDF soldiers who fell defending Israel. Yet the one minute siren is so short, many more thoughts last night reverberated in my head. More Here, Hattip Jameel.


http://DoubleTapper.blogspot.com






1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails