04 April 2010

I'm a 2010 MILBloggies Award Finalist

I'm a finalist for the 2010 MILBloggies in the Foreign National Military category and the only Israeli blogger in the running.

The Milbloggies Award recognizes military bloggers for their contribution to blogging, news and information, and to the military over the past year.

The awards will be presented by the 2010 MILblog Conference Sponsors at this year’s Milblog Conference being held April 9 and 10 in Arlington, VA USA.

If you'd like to add your support to my nomination go here, select my blog and click the Vote button 


Thanks for your support!





Search for related posts



http://DoubleTapper.blogspot.com






3 comments:

Susan Katz Keating said...

I endorsed you today on my blog. Best of luck! And vote for me!

DoubleTapper said...

Thanks

I voted for you too!

Mr Mayor said...

Great site. Good luck. We voted early and often!

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails