27 January 2015

IDF Sniper Rifles Blogging from Israel on Guns, Security, Defense by DoubleTapper DoubleTapper, Blogging from Israel on Guns, Weapons, Militaria, Defense, and Homeland Security



DoubleTapper, Blogging from Israel on Guns, Weapons, Militaria, Defense, and Homeland Security IDF Sniper Rifles Blogging from Israel on Guns, Security, Defense by DoubleTapper Israeli Sniper. http://ift.tt/1D1UcaJ " ...I received the order to shoot, I shot and one of the figures dropped to the ground and ceased to move... When we returned to the base I couldn’t get to sleep the whole night. I began to think about the man I killed and his life, but then I understood that if he had remained alive he would have hurt one of us. At this point I decided to never think about the fact that I had killed a man, but the opposite: that I had saved the lives of my countrymen."

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails