27 December 2015

Michigan Muslim Prisoners Sue Pamela Geller And Her Polka Dot Bikini My lawyer, David Yerushalmi of the American Freedom Law Center, recently apprised me of this lawsuit that had been filed against me by Muslim prisoners in Michigan. It’s paranoid, outrageous, silly and laughable -- and yet it’s a legitimate lawsuit.


My lawyer, David Yerushalmi of the American Freedom Law Center, recently apprised me of this lawsuit that had been filed against me by Muslim prisoners in Michigan. It’s paranoid, outrageous, silly and laughable -- and yet it’s a legitimate lawsuit. Michigan Muslim Prisoners Sue Pamela Geller And Her Polka Dot Bikini Muslim prisoners in Michigan correctional facility filed a lawsuit against Pamela Geller for “wearing a Poke-a-Dot Bikini In Front of our eyes. We are offended.” They demanded their freedom claiming their civil rights were violated. What do you think their prison guards will do?

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails