24 July 2017

Just two blocks from my current location an Arab Terrorist stabbed an Israeli bus driver in the back while the bus driver was eating lunch in a pizza shop. A friend of mine counter-attacked with what he had at hand, a pizza cutting board, and beat the Arab Terrorist to the point that he needed advanced medical attention. Who wants to send me a couple of bucks via my PayPal so I can buy my friend a few beers?


Just two blocks from my current location an Arab Terrorist stabbed an Israeli bus driver in the back while the bus driver was eating lunch in a pizza shop. A friend of mine counter-attacked with what he had at hand, a pizza cutting board, and beat the Arab Terrorist to the point that he needed advanced medical attention. Who wants to send me a couple of bucks via my PayPal so I can buy my friend a few beers? via DoubleTapper http://ift.tt/2vAIreX

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails