06 July 2014

I'm planning on delivering pizzas to an IDF base on the Border with Gaza this week. They are under constant threat from rockets and snipers and can really use a treat. Please help me to donate as many pizzas as I can by sending $18 per pizza to DoubleTapper@gmail.com I will take photos and share them with you here so you can see our IDF Warriors enjoying their treats.



I'm planning on delivering pizzas to an IDF base on the Border with Gaza this week. They are under constant threat from rockets and snipers and can really use a treat. Please help me to donate as many pizzas as I can by sending $18 per pizza to DoubleTapper@gmail.com I will take photos and share them with you here so you can see our IDF Warriors enjoying their treats. via DoubleTapper http://ift.tt/1mjSWKo

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails