20 July 2014

Tomorrow I am delivering pizzas to IDF Reservists called up through emergency orders for the current conflict. If you'd like to join me in treating these family men away from home to a delicious pizza meal, please send $18 USD for each pizza via paypal to doubletapper@gmail.com If you are in Isreal, have a vehicle and would like to come with me, let me know.



Tomorrow I am delivering pizzas to IDF Reservists called up through emergency orders for the current conflict. If you'd like to join me in treating these family men away from home to a delicious pizza meal, please send $18 USD for each pizza via paypal to doubletapper@gmail.com If you are in Isreal, have a vehicle and would like to come with me, let me know. via DoubleTapper http://ift.tt/1qtWEFn

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails