25 October 2017

Click here to support BUGS NEEDS LIFESAVING SURGERY organized by Naftali Caplan Hi, I'm setting up a life saving GoFundMe campaign for Bugs who served 7 years IDF military. He has something called Bloating (link on botton), which is fatal if he does not get surgery right away. I really love him and the alternative to surgery is putting him down, so please help me save his...


Hi, I'm setting up a life saving GoFundMe campaign for Bugs who served 7 years IDF military. He has something called Bloating (link on botton), which is fatal if he does not get surgery right away. I really love him and the alternative to surgery is putting him down, so please help me save his... Click here to support BUGS NEEDS LIFESAVING SURGERY organized by Naftali Caplan Help save this IDF warrior's life!

No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails