02 August 2008

IDF Women on the Job, and Off

Basic Trainees with Colt M16A1 rifles at the Western Wall


IDF Servicewomen Off Duty at the PX


Givati Infantry Brigade Color Guard

M4 with Optical Sight



Hi-5
Camila Alves
Pregnant Man
Britney Spears
Sherri Shepherd
Queen Rania
Blake Lively
RuneScape
Amy Davidson
The Dark Knight
Hilary Duff
WWE
Club Pengiun
Miley Cyrus
news
tc-kimlik-numarasi-ile-key-ogrenme
dawn yang
تنسيق-الكليات-لعام-2008
kiss
سكس
arab
tc-kimlik-no-ile-key-odemesi-sorgulama
نيك
sophie monk
squarespace
youtube
dance
كس
authority



CyberWyre



6 comments:

TheBronze said...

IDF chicks are HOT!!!

I saw a smoking IDF hotty one time when I flew into Nevatim AB.

Anonymous said...

Now how hard is it learn Hebrew?

Unknown said...

I have just made you my featured Blog of the day, Shalom.

RG.

Mike W. said...

I really have to visit Israel one of these days.....

TheBronze said...

What happened to my post?

TheBronze said...

Sorry DT, I guess you've just been busy...

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails