03 February 2009

Thanks George, Hamas is still at it.

تنسيق-الكليات-لعام سكس نيك كس


-Rockets fired at Southern Israel


-Air Raid warning sirens in Eshkol Negev region communities.


Hamas Rocket strike from Gaza today on Ashkelon, in Southern Israel:





Despite ongoing Hamas mortar and rocket strikes on Israel, International Humanitarian Aid will continue to enter Gaza today via Israel's border crossings to the tune of 200 trucks. (source)

George Mitchell sure is doing a great job!

Hat tip Jameel

http://DoubleTapper.blogspot.com






1 comment:

Unknown said...

And where is the international outrage? Why of course they're waiting for Israel to respond.

Once again restraint is shown, but how long can a country hold back? It is for the sake of Hamas that I am not sitting in the chair that Ehud Olmert occupies. I have no restraint, nor have I since discovering Zionism as a teenager.

Perhaps Hamas want Bibi back? Who knows. I cannot say I know how the elections are going in Israel, but surely Hamas would realise that Bibi will be tougher? Or am I wrong. With this in mind, is the constant attacks by Hamas not adding to the Likud vote? I don't know.

Welcome back by the way, well done for your service to your country.

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails