13 September 2009

Jewish Bloggers Convention in Jerusalem

I just returned from the 2nd annual Jewish Bloggers Convention in Jerusalem. It was great to meet with other bloggers face to face. Although I was the only Gun / Mil Blogger in attendance, I wasn't the only one carrying. There was lots to talk about and new people to meet.


A member of the Press Corps and a Blogger,
Yishai Fleisher
Some random guy

More members of the Press Corps




There were even a few IDF Women in attendance


IDF Spokesman's Office Representative
IDF Spokesman's Office Representative
One of the Convention Organizers
A speaker at the convention


In the auditorium

I'll post more pictures later

تنسيق-الكليات-لعام سكس نيك كس


Search for related posts


http://DoubleTapper.blogspot.com






7 comments:

Texas Ghostrider said...

Nice pictures, Nice Press.....

DoubleTapper said...

There's lots of Nice in Israel.

Bern said...

Curious about your Israeli carry permit . Dose it allow you to carry any were in the country ? How about government building private business ? Do they place any restrictions ?

Bern said...

Curious about your Israeli carry permit . Dose it allow you to carry any were in the country ? How about government building private business ? Do they place any restrictions ?

Anonymous said...

Cripes. I recognize some of those people, and I completely didn't notice they were carrying guns.

DoubleTapper said...

Bern- Lots of gun related stuff here. Just look through the older posts.

badforshidduchim- Here in Israel it's so common that you tend not to notice.

UnapologeticEthnoCentricSemite said...

Is there going to be a third blogger convention? Oh, I am the guy at the second convention wearing shorts. I saw you attended both the first and second convention so I thought you would know. I am interested in exchanging links also. My site is ruckingfidiculous.blogspot.com


grappledoctor

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails