01 October 2009

Iran is ready for war, are you?

تنسيق-الكليات-لعام سكس نيك كس
Iran is ready for war. They have ICBM's capable of reaching New York, Johannesburg and Rio de Janero. That's a range of over 11,000 km.

Iran has plenty of missiles and is waiting for the opportunity to use them.

A reader, Jacqueline, asked what are Iran's missile capabilities?

Iran has ICBM, BM-25, KH-55, Shahab (Comet) 3 and Shahab 3-ER missiles.


MESI's interactive map shows Iran's missile arsenal and the range to reach New York and London.



Iran thumbed their nose at the world and ran a missile test last week of two surface-to-surface missiles, the Shehab 3 and Sejil on Monday, September 28.

In addition, Iran is close to its goal of nuclear weapons capability as well.

But what can you do?

Here's how you can help stop Iran.

Search for related posts


http://DoubleTapper.blogspot.com






2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks DT.
I'm in the US, and I am doing everything I can to get the word out, using Facebook, email, speaking to groups, and I will continue. I lead a group at my church called "Prayer for Israel" where we're dedicated to praying for your (all Israel's) safety and raising awareness about challenges Israel is facing, and the importance of continued US political support.

Thanks for posting the link about the businesses; I'll use it.

I support Israel in pre-emptively striking Iran-- there's tons of grassroots support for that here-- but obviously I'm very worried about the consequences a pre-emptive strike may cause.
I'll (and we'll) keep praying.
Kol hakavod for all you do! (and stop looking at IDF girls so much!) :)

Erik said...

One could only hope that they would take out New York City! If only they could hit California at the same time!

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails