26 June 2008

Israel Homeland Security and Defense Trade Show roundup

I attended the Israel Homeland Security and Defense Trade Show today and took a few pictures. As I mentioned in previous postings, Israel is on the cutting edge of technology and defense. Much of the world's Homeland Security technology (perimeter defense, access control, offensive reconnaissance, biometrics and security analytics) is invented here in Israel.

I stopped by the booth of ODF Optronics, they make some of the most futuristic remote control surveillance robots I've ever seen. They even have one the size and shape of a softball.






I also saw lots of innovative low tech products, weapons enhancements, accessories, etc.

In attendance were Police, EMS, first responders, and servicemen from various branches of the IDF and from all over the world.



1 comment:

JoeSettler said...

Didn't I see you hanging out at the roulette table?

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails