20 March 2008

Legal Weapons Storage in Israel

I was reading online at HogOnIce about how he's dealing with locking up his weapons. And it occurred to me that I haven't answered one of my reader's questions.

Where do you keep your gear?

In a Rifle Safe of course!



Here in Israel, all weapons are the sole responsibility of the owner. If you lose your weapon, you are required by law to file a police report. All weapons must be in your possession or under lock and key at all times.



A basic locally manufactured rifle safe is ideal for what I need.

An additional Pistol Safe is the perfect place to store important documents and Mrs. DoubleTapper's Glock 26 when she's not carrying.


1 comment:

Ryan said...

I have a comparable set up. I just keep the guns in the rifle cabinet for the most part.

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails