31 March 2008

M4 accessories wish list

Steve at HogOnIce asked about accessories for the AR. Versitile, customizable rifles with a huge selection of accessories available.

Here in Israel we carry the IDF issue M16A1 (and the M4) as members of the local militia.


I carry my M16A1 with a barrel mounted laser sight/pointer with a PTT on my tactical fore grip in the front, a Surefire flashlight, and a rear pistol grip. I also have a see through mount for my 50mm 3-9X scope with lighted rangefinder reticle so I can use the iron sights at close range. And a magazine coupler.

I added accessories as they became available as my budget for add ons is nonexistent.

Each accessory has been carefully checked out and certified by the anti-terror team.

If I had my way, I'd upgrade to a newer M4 rifle and set it up like this:
















Steve, I don't think Mrs. DoubleTapper would appreciate me naming her Vera, but since she's a Colt, I could probably get away with calling her Filly.

Of course there are many more accessories and options available...



http://www.airsplat.com/Images/AC-MNT-BR101TR3.jpg


Search for related posts







9 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

I'm working on a flattop Noveske upper... It costs money to hang all those do-dads on there!

Unknown said...

Nice Blog nice weapons, I will add you to my links

RG

Shalom.

Aldo said...

Increibles objetos de deseo!
Excelente blog!

Box-n-Go Affordable Irvine Self Storage said...

the weapons is great .
looks strong .
nice blogs .

Best visit Seattle SEO said...

awesome Guns , newer M4 rifle .. so cool !

Best visit Seattle SEO said...

awesome Guns , newer M4 rifle .. so cool !

Recommended Marcus Truett Investment Property Orlando said...

That weapon is so cool .
M16A1 is awesome .

asor said...

customizable rifles with a huge selection of accessories.
Info site for Water Damage Restoration

asor said...

very interesting article , make me a lot of idea in a riffle.
Great data for CZ Jewelry information

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails