29 March 2008

IWI Tavor Rifle fest, as promised

After 4 1/2 months of intensive training, culminating in a 50k high speed forced march in full gear, the basic trainees of the Givati Infantry Brigade are graduating.

This is the same group of trainees who's allegiance ceremony I attended last month.

The graduation ceremony took place at the Yoav Fortress (Givati Brigade Museum) near the Givati Junction not far from Kiryat Gat east of Ashkelon.

Thursday was a beautiful spring day, with clear bright skies and temperatures in the mid 70's (Fahrenheit). I took advantage of the weather and rode my Yamaha XTZ660 the 60 mile trip.

As I arrived I saw the serviceman near the entrance. I took out my camera and snapped a few pictures.

Notice that there are IWI Tavor rifle's everywhere you look.







No comments:

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails