27 July 2008

Yaakov Kirschen

Yaakov Kirschen, the author of Dry Bones, is a genius.

Take a look at what I mean.
The Media Loves Obama: Dry Bones cartoon.

Hi-5
Camila Alves
Pregnant Man
Britney Spears
Sherri Shepherd
Queen Rania
Blake Lively
RuneScape
Amy Davidson
The Dark Knight
Hilary Duff
WWE
Club Pengiun
Miley Cyrus
news
tc-kimlik-numarasi-ile-key-ogrenme
dawn yang
تنسيق-الكليات-لعام-2008
kiss
سكس
arab
tc-kimlik-no-ile-key-odemesi-sorgulama
نيك
sophie monk
squarespace
youtube
dance
كس
authority






1 comment:

TexasFred said...

Bones has been one of my faves for a long time, I link his blog and vice versa...

I have a link to you too BTW, in Great American Gun Writers, I did place the caveat about you being Israeli...

http://texasfred.net/great-american-gun-bloggers

Jews

Related Posts with Thumbnails